Ridgefield Homes primary focus is the effective and capable project management of your entire project from start-to-finish no matter how large or how small.
Below are some of the project-types that Rigefield Homes has regularly specialized in. If you have a project in mind that doesn't fall into the categories listed, we are always happy to discuss your needs with you and help provide a viable solution - and will most likley will still have the nessecary expertise you may be seeking for your particular project.
Please feel free to give us a call or send an email to schedule an appointment; we would be happy to meet with you to talk about your specific project needs.
- Seismic Retrofits
- Attic and Basement Conversions
- Electrical & Plumbing
- Concrete & Masonry
- Finish Carpentry
- Custom Tile
Helpul tips for selecting a contractor for your project:
- Make sure your potential contractor is licensed, bonded & insured with the Oregon Construction Contractors Board (CCB) Click here to verify.
- Avoid Contractors who do not return your call promptly; this is a good indication that they will not show up to the job on time or finish your project on time for that matter.
- Don't hire a contractor just because they have submitted the lowest bid. Remember the old saying 'You get what you pay for'.
- Always make sure to get a formal proposal and bid/estimate in writing and with complete detail outlining all of the work to be performed; never accept a verbal proposal and bid/estimate.
- Don't get just one project proposal, make sure to get multiple bids, especially on larger projects.
- Remember to ask around, word of mouth from your friends, family and neighbors say a lot about the potential of the contractor.